Tezzeract's Python Programming course is designed to give delegates the knowledge to develop and maintain Python scripts using the current version (V3) of Python.However as there are many similarities between Python V2 and Python V3 the skills gained on this course will allow the delegate to develop their own skills further using Python V2 or V3 to support the maintenance of scripts.
Prior to attending this course we require delegates to have experience of programming in another programming language.
What will you Learn?
Upon completion of this course delegates should be able to:
- Declare variables and initialise them
- Construct expressions with arithmetic, logical and relational operators
- Use iterative type statements
- Use conditional statements
- Read/write text and binary files
- Manipulate text using regular expression
- Declare and use modules
- Use and create Python Objects
- Use built-in library functions
- Use lists and dictionaries
- Interact with the email system
- Interact with Databases
Conditional and control statements
Working with email
Working with databases
- PHP Programming
- PHP & MySQL for Web Development
- PHP Programming & MySQL for Web Development
- Introduction to MySQL